Sunday, June 15, 2008

Mouse and Trousers

On Friday evening I played a barn dance with 'Mouse and Trousers' at the Wovercote festival (near Oxford). I play with them when one of the regular band members can't make the booking. Mostly I 'dep' for the bass guitar player but this time I was playing the tunes on the tenor banjo to dep for a melody player.



In this photo are: Chris Mills (guitar) me (tenor banjo) John Winterbottom (bass guitar) Gareth Morris (drums & calling) Stephen Passey (fiddle).
The photos below show the last time I played with Mouse and Trousers at Wheatley, Oxfordshire on the May Bank Holiday weekend.



Pictured (looking very serious!!) are: Tom Bell-Richards (fiddle) Gareth Morris (drums) me (bass guitar) Heather White (whistle) and Chris Mills (guitar)

Pictured here (the only one smiling!) is Marilyn Mills on English Concertina

No comments: